As 2009 approaches, I find myself thinking of the joys of 2008. It has been a crazy year, but for the most part a wonderful one. Our little bundle of joy, Matthew, has brought so much joy into my life and I am so grateful for his sweet little spirit that reminds me of God's love for me. He really helps me keep my perspective. I have enjoyed watching my other children grow, learn, and mature. They are such wonderful children and have only helped make me a better person. I only wish they'd stop growing so fast! I am already panicking about Lizzy graduating in 3 years. What will I do without her?! With our 2 month evacuation to Idaho in the fall, I enjoyed reconnecting with my extended family. I have missed them dearly. I especially enjoyed connecting with my Sister... for the first time in 15 years, I feel close to her again. Although I missed my husband, this was one of my best experiences of 2008. I have made such wonderful friends here in Bolivia, and am so thankful for their love and friendship. Moving so often is difficult, but such a blessing as so many amazing people cross your path and impact your life. I know I am rambling on, but one last thought. Today would be my brother's birthday. He died 21 years ago. I miss him, and will think of him often today. I hope he knows I am thinking of him. I thank my Heavenly Father for another wonderful year and pray for another good year to follow. Have a Happy New Year!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment